Tuesday, June 26, 2007

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070626005491&newsLang=en

Social networking sites and online communities are getting so
popular and so crowded that I risk to loose my sense of direction among
such a crowded space. A map, this is a solution! Thanks Xkcd!



online_communities_map.jpg

Since the map is probably online since quite some time, I know I owe
you also something fresher so, here comes the link to an article on the
latest Business Week issue: Children of the web.
It talks about globalization meeting Web 2.0 and about the emerging
opportunities (and risks) for brands who want to connect with the youth
culture. Looks interesting... I'm going to read it tonight @ home, if
in the meantime you feel like sharing some thoughts, leave a comment
and let's discuss

Article Link



No comments: